Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 19:11:52 +0200

Torsten Wagner writes:
> One Idea I had and which was mentioned by Rasmus already too, would be
> to use the same property block but being able to hide certain
> properties
>
> #+ HIDE_PROP: ID, UUID, ODF_PROP, MOBILE_ORG_PROP

I don't think that moves us into the right direction...

Let me again suggest that drawers might be extended to have "stops"
which would enable them to unfold from stop to stop instead of just
being fully opened or closed.  As long as the "uninteresting" properties
are kept after the last stop, they don't get into the way of normal
operation.

Regards,
Achim.