Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 20:49:12 +0200

Bernt Hansen writes:
> Or just use two drawers... PROPERTIES and SYNCDATA (or some other
> appropriate name) so you unfold the on you care about and leave the
> other folded.  That seems a lot simpler than stops in drawers...

It might seem to, but I'm actually using this right now (LOGBOOK and
CLOSED) and it really sucks having to move the overrun in LOGBOOk to
CLOSED once a week or so.  Just like a real drawer of any size, there
are always some things you expect to find quickly and some other things
you know are there, butt need some rummaging around to find them.  That
is different from two drawers...

Regards.
Achim.