[O] Introducing Octopress Exporter

From: Tom Alexander
Subject: [O] Introducing Octopress Exporter
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 19:21:55 -0400

I recently started using Octopress since its a great platform for
programmers to blog. Since the posts are written in HTML, it was easy
to use Org-Mode but once I got to code blocks I noticed that there was
no highlighting. I decided to modify the HTML exporter so that code
blocks were exported in the format described at
http://octopress.org/docs/plugins/codeblock/ . My new exporter is
located on github at https://github.com/craftkiller/orgmode-octopress
and I welcome anyone to help improve it (for example, right now the
body-only tag seems to fail since a table of contents gets exported).
The important changes are all at the bottom of the file. Basically I
just grab the text before the html preprocessor gets to it and go
through line-by-line to find the code blocks.

I wrote some information of setting this up so you can blog with
org-mode at
http://blog.paphus.com/blog/2012/08/01/introducing-octopress-blogging-for-org-mode/
.

Thank you guys for all that you do! Org-mode has made my life
significantly easier. Heres hoping this makes some blogger's life
easier.

--
Tom Alexander
HS - Secretary