Re: [O] MobileOrg and tags

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg and tags
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 10:24:41 +0200

James Harkins <address@hidden> writes:

> Why do I now have to take an extra step to push to mobileorg, which I
> did not have to take before?

Let's take it separately.

I'm not using org-mobile.el so I'm slow at figuring out such things.

My guess is that this step was already lurking there, in case you use
special characters in files you need to save, and for which Emacs can't
guess the right coding system.

Can you compare the older version of org-mobile with the same files
for this problem?

--
 Bastien