Re: [O] preview latex fragments

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] preview latex fragments
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 13:36:38 -0300

Do you add the tikz package to the
org-export-latex-default-packages-alist variable?
I had this bug in the past when I added the tikz package to
org-export-latex-default-packages-alist and the bug still exists
today.

Some threads about this (all related to tikz + preview-latex)
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/42410
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.auctex.general/4333/match=tikz+preview+latex
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/56253/match=tikz+preview+latex

--