Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?

From: Allen S. Rout
Subject: Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 14:16:24 -0400

On 08/04/2012 02:10 PM, Ilya Shlyakhter wrote:

One common use would be to store the creation & last-modification dates
of each entry.  I've tried various ways of doing it and they all were
too obtrusive to use on _every_ entry.   Time-stamping of all entries
would be extremely useful, just as time-stamping of files is.
But I don't want to see the timestamps during normal Org usage.

As a user, if your code is decorating my tree, I want to know it. If you hide it, I'd be mad. Org is my life in plain text, not WordPerfect with reveal-codes.

- Allen S. Rout