Re: [O] The Quantified Shower

From: Christopher J. White
Subject: Re: [O] The Quantified Shower
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:32:47 -0400

Oh man, what a great post... But the mp3 links are broken! I really want to hear "The Shower Song w/hair".

This makes me think of my obsession with finding the optimal order of tasks that I do in a given day. (I can save 5 seconds if I overlap rinsing the espresso cup with one hand while I flush the espresso maker with the other...)

...cj