Re: [O] MobileOrg: Confusion about capturing?

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg: Confusion about capturing?
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:34:01 +0200

'Mash <address@hidden> writes:

> Afternoon,
>
> Just started using MobileOrg (Android) and I am a little confused as  to
> capturing notes. I have a single 'agenda' file setup which I can  see...
>
> ---
> Agenda views
> mashdot.org
> ---
>
> I assumed that I could capture a note within 'mashdot.org' allowing me  to
> create a new TODO etc in the list. But it appears that the default  action is
> send my capture to the org-mobile-inbox-for-pull file. I  would have thought
> by
> default you could create new nodes within your  agenda file?
>
> Am I missing something here?

It seems captures are only useable after syncing and subsequent
refiling.  You cant add a note to a capture for example, or change its
status I think.

Ive been playing with it for a while too and intend to submit more
userability info at a later date. Its nice but a few tweaks could make
it a lot nicer - unfortunately I dont know anything about the mobile
side of it.