[O] all org-buffers modified

From: Joost Helberg
Subject: [O] all org-buffers modified
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:54:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

upon startup of emacs (and load of desktop), all my freshly opened
org-buffers end up being modified. There's no undo information
available and debugging the org-mode function doesn't give me any clue
as (buffer-modified-p) returns false the whole time.

Once in a while (twice a month) I have to stop and start emacs and the
nuisance of answering `y' to all questions about modified buffers.

In my .emacs org-mode is treated very much the same way as txt or tex
buffers, but these don't end up being modified right after initial
load. Also org-startup-align-all-tables and
org-insert-mode-line-in-empty-file are set to off.

Has anyone any clue where to look for a solution as I obviously like
freshly loaded buffers to be not modified.

regards,

Joost

--
Snow B.V.        http://snow.nl