Re: [O] [ANN] Editable HTML export of Org-mode files

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Editable HTML export of Org-mode files
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:06:32 -0400

Hi Eric,

Sounds really cool, I'd love to try it out. But when I run (ert
"org-ehtml") I get errors like

Selector: "org-ehtml"
Passed: 0
Failed: 5 (5 unexpected)
Total:  5/6

Started at:   2012-08-15 22:00:20-0400
Finished.
Finished at:  2012-08-15 22:00:50-0400

FFQFFF

F org-ehtml-elnode-serve-all-editable
    (void-function cl-flet)

F org-ehtml-elnode-serve-complex
    (void-function cl-flet)

Q org-ehtml-elnode-serve-simple
    (quit)

F org-ehtml-export-file
    (void-variable org-export-with-LaTeX-fragments)

F org-ehtml-post-request
    (error "Shell command in progress")

F org-ehtml-simple-export
    (void-variable org-export-with-LaTeX-fragments)

This is with the git version of org and emacs 24.1.1

Any ideas what I might have missed?

Thanks,
Ista