Re: [O] full parser implementation for tag queries (parentheses, fast he

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] full parser implementation for tag queries (parentheses, fast heading match, and more)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:02:38 -0700

You have really dived into this.  I think it's excellent to allow more
flexibility in searches.

Just a brainstorm question, but having just modified the code, how
difficult do you think it would be to provide a sexp syntax?

Despite all of your obvious hard work, I'd find sexp easier to look
up, make sense of, and remember.  I favor identifiers-like-this over
single-character symbols, and (expressions (like this)) over
precedence rules.

Maybe just me though.  :)

Samuel