[O] Re-align All Tables in a Region.

From: Ian Barton
Subject: [O] Re-align All Tables in a Region.
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:14:23 +0100

I have a file which contains lots of tables. The document is created by a shell script, so when it's opened none of the tables are aligned. Is there a command that will let me re-align all tables in a region? There are a lot of tables, so I don't want to do them one at a time.

As a workaround I have used #+STARTUP: align in the buffer, which aligns them if I C-c on the in buffer setting.

Ian.