Re: [O] add entries to *emphasis-alist

From: Philipp Kroos
Subject: Re: [O] add entries to *emphasis-alist
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:01:10 +0200

It worked using customize, thanks. And thanks for the explanation, Nick.
At least my approach to set the value would not work at all without an
explicit call to org-set-emph-re, since it relied on the variable being
already defined.
It might be of minor interest, anyway, I've attached a patch-suggestion
that would clearify the usage sufficiently, at least for me...

Best regards, Philipp