Re: [O] add entries to *emphasis-alist

From: Philipp Kroos
Subject: Re: [O] add entries to *emphasis-alist
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 14:53:09 +0200

Well, sorry..
Before sending the mail I read the documentation on
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-4
regarding correct submission of patches... and did it wrong.
So just for the records, here it is again.
Hopefully, if I can contribute a `real' patch someday, the format will
be right ;)

Regards, philipp