[O] Problem with backslash and Freemind-Export

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] Problem with backslash and Freemind-Export
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:18:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm trying to export org-mode files to freemind-format (.mm) and I'm encoutering the following problem:

After invoking the export with C-c C-e m,
I get an error message "Invalid use of `\`in replacement text" in the status bar,
and no output file.

The reason seems to be the backslash I'm using in Hyperlinks to directory paths in Windows 7 like in C:\directory or \\myservername\directory\networkpath

I've created a minimal example (filename test.org) here:

* Heading 1
** Heading 1.1
this is my text for here
** Heading 1.2
this is another sample text followed by a link:
[[C:\tmp\][link to tmp directory]]
* Heading 2

I'm using org-mode 7.8.11 and Gnu Emacs 24.1.1 on Windows 7.

Any help is appreciated - it would be great if the used network paths could also be converted in clickable Hyperlinks in Freemind and if I would get no error but a resulting .mm file.

Kind regards

Martin