Re: [O] export inline image from source results?

From: Petro
Subject: Re: [O] export inline image from source results?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:41:51 +0200

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Petro <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi all.
>> I generate an image from python source like this:
>> #+BEGIN_SRC python :results output raw :export results
>>   from pylab import figure, plot
>>   import pylab as plt
>>   import numpy as np
>>   plt.ioff()
>>   figure()
>>   plot(np.random.rand(10),'o')
>>   pic_name='fit_rates1.svg'
>>   path_name='/home/petro/tmp/'
>>   plt.savefig(path_name + pic_name)
>>   print "[" + "[" + path_name + pic_name +"]]"
>>
>> #+END_SRC
>>
>> #+RESULTS:
>> [[/home/petro/tmp/fit_rates1.svg]]

>> Can I export the result? Rigth now the image is exported only if I copy the
>> image link and
>> paste it few lines below.
>
> Hi Petro,
>
> Is the link exported at all, or do you get no results export?
>
> You could add the following additional header argument to your code
> block to inform org-mode that the results are a link to a file.
>
>   :file /home/petro/tmp/fit_rates1.svg
>
> Best,
>

>> Thanks.
>> Petro

I think I cannot use :file header argument, if I remember well with this
argument org-mode will create a new results file overwriting the one
created by a command in the source code.
My problem solved. I've made a mistake of using :export instead of
:exports in the source header. Now everything works.
Thanks
Petro