Re: [O] Best way to implement project specific captures

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Best way to implement project specific captures
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:37:16 +0200

Hi Sylvain,

Sylvain Rousseau <address@hidden> writes:

> Have a look at https://github.com/thisirs/org-context : Context
> agenda and capture for Org-mode

I *love* it!  This would be a great addition to contrib/lisp/ --
doors are open, just ring the bell.

One possible enhancement: allow using only the capture/agenda
template instead of the full template in `org-context-capture-alist'
and `org-context-agenda-alist'.

For example, it would be easy to read/write

(setq org-context-capture-alist

`a' and `b' being templates (triggered in *el files) already
defined in `org-capture-templates'.

I guess this would speed up adoption of org-context...  but again,
thanks for this!

--
 Bastien