Re: [O] GNU Emacs ported to Android

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] GNU Emacs ported to Android
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:00:37 +0900

Hi Bastien,

I guess many many people here are looking since a long time how to run
a full version of org-mode on a mobile device.
Thus, I believe the announcement itself was well placed.
If we can keep the discussion towards how org-mode on an android
version of emacs works out, I guess we are save for any police raids,
right? ;)
E.g. if this is getting a little bigger, it might be interesting to
discuss a mobile-minor mode in org-mode which maps certain features to
easier to enter keyboard shortcuts.
Maybe someone can even thing of a specific emacs org-mode
soft-keyboard which maps the most used functions to individual keys
directly (not sure if this is possible)

Torsten