[O] org-export to Spreadsheet

From: Joost Helberg
Subject: [O] org-export to Spreadsheet
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:34:26 +0200 (CEST)

ls,

org-export-odt-preferred-output-format doesn't support ods or xlsx.
Libreoffice is incapable of converting odt to ods, which is the main
reason, as far as I can see, for org-export-odt to not deliver this
service.

After exporting my calldata reports to odt, I end up `selecting
all' in libreoffice, creating a new spreadsheet and pasting all into
this new spreadsheet. Of course, as a org-mode user, I hate all this
interaction with GUI programs.

I was wondering whether there is a better way to do this, or if a
minor add-on would facilitate this (C-c C-e s|S maybe?).

regards,

Joost

--
Snow B.V.        http://snow.nl