[O] Agenda - Stored Search Issue

From: Bastre
Subject: [O] Agenda - Stored Search Issue
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:04:54 +0000 (UTC)

All,

I'm having an issue trying to suppress my TODOs based on HABITS from my
Tomorrows Tasks.

I use more of a Do It Tomorrow Methodology where my WILL tasks are done today,
whereas my TODO tasks are started after the WILL tasks are completed.  Because
already have HABITS at the top of my agenda, I really want to suppress them
from
showing up again.  Below is a fragment of my agenda commands.  Would someone
mind pointing me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
        (quote (("h" "Habits" tags-todo "STYLE=\"habit\""
                 ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Habits")
                  (org-agenda-sorting-strategy
                   '(todo-state-down effort-up category-keep))))
                 (" " "Agenda"
                  ((agenda "" nil)
                    (tags-todo "STYLE=\"HABIT\""
                   ((org-agenda-overriding-header "HABITS")))
                   (todo "WILL|DELG|FOLL"
                              ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Today's Tasks")))
 trouble area ===> (tags-todo "-STYLE=\"HABIT\"/!+TODO"  ;; exclude HABITS
                              ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Tomorrow's
Tasks")))
                   (todo "WAIT"

--Bastre