Re: [O] difficulty installing 7.9 with the new build system: org-version

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] difficulty installing 7.9 with the new build system: org-version not informative
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:10:37 +0200

Bastien writes:
>> I'll add
>> a file to the tarball that just defines these two variables and include
>> that when absolutely no version is defined.
>
> Can't we just have this in default.mk?  Do we need yet another file?

That would mean I'd have to change default.mk while building the tarball
and then change it back afterwards.  There's no way I can make that
completely foolproof, so I'll rather just generate a file specifically
for the tarball that I can throw away any time without having to keep
state.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: