[O] How to fontify FIXME in tables?

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] How to fontify FIXME in tables?
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 23:12:15 -0400

Hi, Org people.

I just refreshed Org mode from Git today, and as usual, it was fairly
easy.  From the announcement, tons of work accumulated, and I wanted to
take advantage of them!  It's fun putting oneself in a position to
lazily discover new possibilities over something which is already highly
satisfactory! :-)

But this message is more to ask for advice over a cosmetic tiny detail,
really.  I have the habit of fontifying "FIXME" in a special way a bit
everywhere in Emacs.  I use this code:

#+BEGIN_SRC elisp
(defun fp-fontify-fixme ()
  (font-lock-add-keywords
   nil '(("\\<FIXME\\>" 0 font-lock-warning-face t))))

(let ((hooks '(c-mode-common-hook change-log-mode-hook
               cperl-mode-hook css-mode-hook emacs-lisp-mode-hook
               html-mode-hook latex-mode-hook lisp-mode-hook
               makefile-mode-hook message-mode-hook org-mode-hook
               php-mode-hook python-mode-hook sh-mode-hook
               shell-mode-hook ssh-config-mode-hook)))
  (while hooks
    (add-hook (car hooks) 'fp-fontify-fixme)
    (setq hooks (cdr hooks))))
#+END_SRC

"FIXME" words are fontified as I want by Org, except within tables.
What would be the proper Emacs Lisp incantation to adjust this?

François