Re: [O] org2blog: referencing to other blog posts?

From: Puneeth Chaganti
Subject: Re: [O] org2blog: referencing to other blog posts?
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 23:50:17 +0530

Hi,

I hope we are talking of org2blog/wp.  There's another package called
org2blog authored by tehom, that works for blogger.

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Steinar Bang <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there a way to reference other blog posts in org2blog, other than
> using absolute URLs for that article on the server?

Currently, there's no way to reference other blog posts, other than
using absolute URLs.

> I will use absolute URLs as a workaround, if there is no way, but it
> would feel better to "work inside the system".

I think using absolute URLs would be the most robust way of doing
this, but of course, this process can be simplified, by providing a
way of inserting those links from within org2blog.  I imagine this
would use link abbreviations, and provide some sort of a completion
mechanism to insert links to other posts.  I'll try and get to this,
some time soon.

> Also is there a way to link related articles, that will show up in the
> wordpress blog.

I haven't been using WordPress (and org2blog) for quite some time now.
 Is there a new feature in WordPress that lets you link related
articles?  Or are you using some plugin?

Hope this helps,
Puneeth