[O] [babel] #+INCLUDE does not account for relative paths to images

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: [O] [babel] #+INCLUDE does not account for relative paths to images
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:57:48 -0500

I've noticed that if I include one Org file into another using
#+INCLUDE, then I'm not getting a proper path to babel-generated figures
at least while doing HTML export. I believe it is still an issue for
non-babel images.

I feel like it would be nice to export an updated relative path to
included image file with a different base when exporting master
document. Current implementation forces either to keep project Org files
in the same folder or use more sophisticated relative paths like
../sibling-project/foo.png . Though I did not try the latter.

--
Mikhail