Re: [O] Problem with org-smart-reschedule and Agenda View

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with org-smart-reschedule and Agenda View
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:48:50 +0200

Hi Charles and John,

(I think it's safer to CC authors of contributed Org modules, as
they might not be reading the list -- I think John does, though.)

John, on top of Charles' question, I noticed that the comment header
in org-learn.el seems to be truncated.  Do you have an updated version
somewhere?

Thanks for your help!

--
 Bastien