Re: [O] Exporting xml and html code with syntax highlight

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting xml and html code with syntax highlight
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:13:17 +0200

Hi Charles,

Charles Philip Chan <address@hidden> writes:

> Tonight I had a need to export some xml code with syntax highlight. I
> figured that the best way to do it is to modify ob-css.el (by a simple
> search and replace). To my delight, it work, so I did one for html
> also. I hope people will find them useful.

Thanks for exploring/adding this!

Since the functions do strictly nothing, we should have a way to
add them dynamically, without requiring a new ob-* file.  This would
be useless for languages you only want to tangle, like XML and HTML.

Something like

(defun org-babel-support-lang (lang)

   (defvar org-babel-default-header-[lang] nil)
   (defun org-babel-execute:[lang] (body params)
   etc ...)

Eric, what do you think?

--
 Bastien