Re: [O] [ANN] New items pushed in into Org Mode Github.

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] New items pushed in into Org Mode Github.
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 22:36:39 +0530

Luis

It is great that you are updating your sources and providing updates on
new features in the mailing list.  It would be much better if you could
maintain a .org file in Worg that demoes all the capabilities of
org-e-groff exporter.

My only concern is that updates that you are providing is getting
fragmented (and not consolidated) as the exporter is continuing to be
improved and solidified.

ps: Definitely not meant as a criticism.