Re: [O] Empty titles and new exporter

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Empty titles and new exporter
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 15:21:49 +0200

Hello,

Fabrice Popineau <address@hidden> writes:

> Whenever I put an empty headline and I add some tag like :B_note: or
> whatever, the tag end up in the headline.
>
> ** Some Frame
> ***                                                                :B_note:
> :PROPERTIES:
> :BEAMER_env: note
> :END:
> [2012-09-03 lun. 09:22]
> blah blah
>
> is exported as :
>
> \begin{frame}{Some Frame}
> \note{:B\_note:
> blah blah}
> \end{frame}
>
> I think that the tag should never be used for the headline.
> What about you ?

I have pushed a fix for this. Though, at the moment, using empty titles
in headlines is asking for troubles since an undetermined part of Org
probably relies on the presence of a title. If we go down that way, the
next step should be to allow "^\\*+" as an headline.

Also, in the very specific case you're demonstrating, there's noteNH
environment, which will ignore headline anyway.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou