[O] org-capture-template suspicious behaviour of expansion elements

From: Myles English
Subject: [O] org-capture-template suspicious behaviour of expansion elements
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:37:41 +0100

Hi,

Using the git repo, I am fairly sure that one of my capture templates
stopped working sometime in the last few weeks, no so much as to warrant
a bug report but thought I would point it out as it may be unintended or
part of a bigger picture:

#+begin_src elisp
(setq org-capture-templates (quote (
          ("t" "  - test" entry
          (file "test.org") "* %? \n%^t%U"))))
#+end_src elisp
                                  \n%^t %U
                                       ^
                that space is important now, otherwise the %^t is not
                                       expanded.

Myles