[O] Graphics in LaTeX pdf output.

From: Neuwirth Erich
Subject: [O] Graphics in LaTeX pdf output.
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:26:53 +0200

I am trying to produce pdf through latex with R in org.
I am using MacTeX 2012, Emacs 24.2, and org mode version 7.9.1 (on Mountain
Lion)

I have the the following code segment.

#+BEGIN_SRC R :session *R* :results output graphics :file first.png :exports
both
plot((0:10)^2,type="l")
#+END_SRC

It does not work.
It produces text output and then stops.
When I run latex on this manually, TeX complains about a missing bounding box.

! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in agegraph.png (no BoundingBox
).

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.863 ...raphics[width=.9\linewidth]{agegraph.png}

html output works.

I dimly remember that the same file worked with a previous version of org and
MacTeX 2011.