Re: [O] Another tricky question: accessing named values

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Another tricky question: accessing named values
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 11:24:46 +0200

Hi,

You could just call the named block from inline:

: value equals call_myval()[:results raw]

The `:results raw' argument should take care of the formatting.

No macros needed. But if you want to use macros, e.g. because the call lines get very long, or you want to add fancy formatting around the result of each calculation (not what you're looking for here, I think), you could write a macro to expand to a call_<name>() expression.

Yours,
Christian