[O] Differences between MobileOrg and MobileOrgNG

From: Laurent Hoeltgen
Subject: [O] Differences between MobileOrg and MobileOrgNG
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 18:15:16 +0200

Hi,

I noticed today, that there are two apps for org-mode on android, namely MobileOrg and MobileOrgNG.

Is there any significant difference between them in terms of functionality and stability? Is any of them to be recommended over the other one?

So far, I've been using MobileOrg and it worked for me.

Regards,
Laurent