[O] org-habit config contd

From: Robert Horn
Subject: [O] org-habit config contd
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:26:55 -0400

There is more to this bug.  I don't think there is a problem with my
patch, but it doesn't fix it on all systems.  It fixed things on my Mac,
but not on Linux or Windows.

Blessed with a lack of understanding for exactly what is going on I find
that changing the line in .emacs for custom-set-variables from:

'(org-habit-show-all-today t)

'(org-habit-show-all-today t t)

Makes the error go away.  Curiouser and curiouser.  This is looking less
like an org bug and more like something going on with the built-in
customization logic.

R Horn
address@hidden