[O] auto-fill non-op, fill-paragraph error

From: Edward DeMeulle
Subject: [O] auto-fill non-op, fill-paragraph error
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:39:46 -0700

The last several weeks or so I've noticed that auto-fill isn't working
and when I try to invoke fill-paragraph I receive the following error:

org-element-map: Symbol's function definition is void:
org-element--parse-objects

I've been tied up in the middle of a system migration at work, so I'd
figured that the problem would surface elsewhere and eventually go away
but now maybe it's something I'm doing?

Also, fill-paragraph works fine in gnus. That's about all I know.