[O] org-wikinodes is not activating CamelCase links automatically

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] org-wikinodes is not activating CamelCase links automatically
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:53:54 -0500

Here's a dump of the settings:

Org Wikinodes Active: Hide Value Toggle  on (non-nil)
   State: SAVED and set.
   Should CamelCase links be active in the current file?
Org Wikinodes Scope: Hide Value Value Menu Find targets in current directory
   State: SAVED and set.
   The scope of searches for wiki targets. More
Org Wikinodes Create Targets: Hide Value Value Menu Query the user
   State: SAVED and set.
   Non-nil means create Wiki target when following a wiki link fails. More

Even though it's activated, I don't get a link when I write words in CamelCase. Any ideas?

Cheers,

- Marcelo.