Re: [O] org-e-groff-export-to-groff produces empty output file

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] org-e-groff-export-to-groff produces empty output file
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 18:50:55 -0400

Luis Anaya <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but I can't get org-e-groff to
>> generate anything but an empty output file.  I've boiled this down to

Hi:

No, you're not missing something, there's is a problem. I just ran
regression and all the groff files are empty. My gut feeling is the
change from the defvar to the invocation of
`org-export-define-backend' is not mapping the different calls to
its respective function. First thing I noticed is that the second
parameter, is a symbol while the function expects it to be a string
(it's passing it into a format), that may be one of the problems. I
changed it to a string with the same results. (i. e. empty files).

I ran it with an older version of org-e-groff.el that does not use
this function and it runs fine with the lastest from git.

Hmmm...

--
Luis Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com