Re: [O] [OT] Current website not very attractive

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] Current website not very attractive
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:59:55 -0600

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Bastien,
>>
>> I can't clone the orgweb repo:
>>
>> git clone git://orgmode.org/orgweb.git
>> Cloning into 'orgweb'...
>> fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
>>
>> Is the server is down?
>>

> I can't get to it either, but I am behind a firewall and have had
> problems with the socks proxy I usually use. After I switched proxies,
> I *was* able to do a git pull on the emacs repository though, so I
> suspect the fault is at orgmode.org's end.

orgmode.org was recently moved to a new machine, so you will have to
update any tools which check MAC addresses for things like man in the
middle attacks.  I did have to update my ~/.ssh/known_hosts this morning
to remove the old key.

I've since been using the git repo on the orgmode server without
problem.

Hope this helps,

--
Eric Schulte