Re: [O] org-e-groff-export-to-groff produces empty output file

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] org-e-groff-export-to-groff produces empty output file
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 05:58:57 -0400

Hi:

When I commited that returned the conflict warning, I noticed that they were removed.

I cannot think of a use for those while typesetting in Groff, other than send Groff commands with a LaTeX instruction (awkward...). If this is the case, those two routines should be removed from the exporter as well.

Luis