Re: [O] dnd-protocol-alist and org

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] dnd-protocol-alist and org
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:47:24 -0500

Yeah, I've tried there, but no luck. In fact, I thought it'd be interesting/relevant enough to org in order to post here. Integration with dnd and copy and paste for files and images would be awesome and put org on par with Evernote in this regard.

I mean, it's so much faster and more intuitive to just paste images or files into a document (or drag and drop them) than it is to org-attach them or link them manually :)

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Marcelo,

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> writes:

> *bump* Does anyone else think that'd be a nice feature? I'm having a
> hard time making dnd-protocol-alist work on OSX though, any hints
> appreciated :)

AFAIU this is a general Emacs question, maybe you'll have more chance on
emacs-devel.

--
 Bastien