[O] New exporter doesn't like #+LaTeX_CLASS

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: [O] New exporter doesn't like #+LaTeX_CLASS
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 10:46:26 -0700

To get my favorite default sty files loaded with org mode, I have a set of
LaTeX commands defined  as "rhs" in org-export-latex-classes. This has always
worked fine in the past, and continues to work fine with the old exporter, but
when I include the line

#+LaTeX_CLASS: rhs

And process using org-export-dispatch, not only does it not load in the
preamble I want, but it doesn't seem even to load most of the default packages,
resulting in error messages like

 ! Undefined control sequence.
l.6 \hypersetup
               {

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

By the way, this is with Org-mode version 7.9.1 (release_7.9.1-325-g2150a9 @
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/)

Thanks.

Richard Stanton