Re: [O] Fwd: Citation in org mode does not compile

From: Sanjib Sikder
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: Citation in org mode does not compile
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:13:46 +0530

HI,

(setq org-latex-to-pdf-process '("texi2dvi --pdf --clean --verbose --batch %f"))

I have incorporated above line in my .emacs file. Now the C-c C-e p is not showing the error "Undefined citation" but the problem is still there. In place of refrences, I am getting questions marks.

Thanks for your response.

Sanjib Sikder
Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering