Re: [O] org-metaup / org-metadown nerfed in 7.9.1

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] org-metaup / org-metadown nerfed in 7.9.1
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:18:00 +0200

Hi Trevor,

let's not invite Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare to this
discussion, I guess they really don't care :)

Trevor Vartanoff <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm glad to see an exception was made for
> node property, but that's only one of many, many problem cases.

We will be able to examinate those problems if you state them
as clearly and concisely as possible, one by one.  Thanks in
advance for that.

Chances are that Org gave you a certain degree of freedom that
you still have with Emacs in general.  For example, you can still
transpose lines within a paragraph with C-x C-t.

Best,

--
 Bastien