[O] LaTeX beamer export: relative file links?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] LaTeX beamer export: relative file links?
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:55:36 +0800

I'm writing presentations for my classes using beamer export from org-mode (which is working beautifully, btw -- it's faster than LibreOffice impress and I get a convenient plain text archive of my slide contents to boot).

I'm authoring in Linux but I have to show the pdfs in windows. That's generally no problem, except... this week I wanted a link on one slide to an mp3 audio example. I entered the link in org-mode as a relative path ./blah.mp3, which either org or latex expanded to a UNIX-style full path. (I'm guessing org.) Obviously windows would not understand the UNIX path.

The question, then: Is it possible to use relative paths for file links in latex export? (I admit, I haven't searched for customize variables before writing this- apologies if it's obvious. I spent most of my research time this week setting up a mingw build environment for SuperCollider, so I'm a bit search-fatigued I'm afraid.)

Thanks,
hjh