Re: [O] new html exporter

From: henry atting
Subject: Re: [O] new html exporter
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 18:19:25 +0200

Robert Klein <address@hidden> writes:

> On 09/29/2012 01:36 PM, henry atting wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I gave the new html exporter a try (org-e-html-to-file). The export
>> obviously ignores my setup file, and so the path to my css and js files.
>>
>> Maybe with the new exporter everything has changed and I only miss a
>> good tutorial?
>>
>> henry
>>

> Do you want to export a single file or do you want to publish a
> complete project?

Only a single file. I understand that something like this will no work
anymore with the new exporter.

#+SETUPFILE: /home/me/.setup.org

whereby the content of the setup file is:

#+STYLE: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/home/me/.style.css" />
#+INFOJS_OPT: view:info toc:t path:/home/me/.org-info.js

Besides I'm pretty happy with the old exporter and was only curious
because I read that it will be replaced with the new one in a future
stable version. I hope the old one will remain part of contrib (or
antique or whatever) so I can choose to my liking.

> As for projects, the setup is very similar to the old exporter.  I
> noticed however, I used some deprecated options or options not in the
> right way, so I did have my own problems getting  publishing to work.
>
> Until recently you had to require org-e-html in your .emacs for
> publishing to work.  Thanks to Nicolas great help this and some other
> obstacles are removed in recent git versions (master branch, not
> maint).
>
> I attached a description of an example project using the new exporter.
> The example isn't comprehensive, but it should get you started.
>
> Best regards
> Robert

Best regards

henry