Re: [O] org-babel's treatment of NA in R source block

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel's treatment of NA in R source block
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 16:16:20 +0900

> > I would like the NAs to be replaced by blank cells or by a less
> > obstrusive character like a ".". Is there a simple way I could change
> > this behaviour?
> >
> > Vikas
> >

> Aloha Vikas,
>
> One route might be the ascii package in R, which exports objects to
> several markup languages, including Org. The ascii() argument na.print
> is a character string that specifies how NA should appear in the output.

Thanks. That seems very good.

But if the code block is directly producing org markup, what should I
tell my parent org file to expect?

My source block began like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC R :results value :colnames yes :hline yes

I would expect this to change now. How do I say that the result is
already formatted for org?

Vikas