Re: [O] Clocktable: Put summary line as table caption

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Clocktable: Put summary line as table caption
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 10:31:33 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" writes:
>
>> You're right. I also thought of that. But that concern is much more general
>> than for the clocktables: if any (future) back-end does not support
>> captions in his DNA, we will have to foresee a workaround in the export
>> _anyway_, something such as copying the text just before or after the
>> figures, tables, etc.
>
> Good point, indeed.
>
>>> I will commit it if there is no objection.
>>
>> NoneĀ ;-)
>
> Applied. Thank you.

Thanks.

> Note: you don't need to mention "TINY CHANGE" since you signed the FSF
> papers already.

I would say "TINYCHANGE" (without the space) if the documentation on "how to
contribute to Org" is right.

And, yes, you're right (it's even written in
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html), there was no need for me to
write it.

Except that, was the patch exactly of the form you expected (ChangeLog, etc.)
-- to apply it as easily as possible?

Best regards,
  Seb

--