Re: [O] Publishing using the new exporter

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Publishing using the new exporter
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 13:17:40 +0200

Hello,

> Another issue I encountered, when publishing(!) to pdf, the resulting
> pdfs didn't have any images.  This is probably caused by the images
> beind created in :base-directory and the pdf being created in
> :publishing-directory

Indeed.

Eric: Is there any mechanism to force (automatically) Babel code to
generate files in a given publishing directory instead of the current
directory (notwithstanding :dir argument)?

Ideally, I would like to provide publishing-directory as an optional
argument to `org-export-blocks-preprocess', since it is the only
interface between the export engine and Babel.

Any opinion on this?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou