Re: [O] Error on reload but none in Messages Buffer?

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Error on reload but none in Messages Buffer?
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:43:39 +0200

Hi Achim,

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 08:17:57PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Suvayu Ali writes:
> > Here are my messages:
> >
> >   Some error occured while reloading Org features
> >   (org-occur-goto org-search-goto)
> >   Please check *Messages*!
> >   Org-mode version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-434-gc23dea @ ...)
>
> So did you check *Messages*?  What do these libraries return when loaded
> (they should return "t").

I thought I skimmed through it, but I apparently missed them!  Anyway
they do return "t" but it is obvious from the message below that
org-reload does not like that these libraries are not in the usual org
directories (they are not part of contrib).

  Had to fall back onto load-path, something is not quite right...

  [...]

  Had to fall back onto load-path, something is not quite right...

Does this mean I will have to live with it or is there a work around?

Thanks,

--
Suvayu