Re: [O] Publishing using the new exporter

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Publishing using the new exporter
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:55:04 +0200

Hello,

Robert Klein <address@hidden> writes:

> I did some more tests and it seems the issue happens when Emacs is just
> started and nothing (much) done in it.
>
> Test description below.

Thank you for the thorough testing. I was able to reproduce the bug and
you're right: setting default-directory is the only way out. I've
committed a patch doing this.

If you confirm that the problem is solved, I'll also apply the same
changes to e-texinfo, e-man and e-groff back-ends.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou