[O] Insert TODO Item at Bottom

From: Esben Stien
Subject: [O] Insert TODO Item at Bottom
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:31:24 +0200

I add a TODO item with M-S-RET, but is there any way to insert the new
TODO item at the bottom of the current node or is there any way to
navigate quickly to the last TODO item of the current node?.

I often run C-c a s to search, but I end up at the top and I always have
to "scroll" down to the last TODO item; this is wasting my life

--
Esben Stien is address@hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m